Allyforce (the “Company”) respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services (including, but not limited to Allyforce) and complies with applicable laws for the protection of your privacy.
2. Why the Company Collects and Processes DataThe Company collects and processes Personal Data for the following reasons:(a) performing our agreement with you to provide content and services, including providing, improving, and developing our services; (b) researching, designing, and launching new features or products; (c) providing you with alerts, updates, materials, or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to; (d) collecting overdue amounts; (e) responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice, or for the legitimate and legal interests of the Company or a third party (e.g. the interests of our other customers); (f) compliance with legal obligations that we are subject to;(g) communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; (h) direct marketing - we require your consent specifically for this purpose and you may opt-out any time;(i) purposes directly related or incidental to the above; or(j) where you have given consent to it.These reasons for collecting and processing Personal Data determine and limit what Personal Data we collect and how we use it (section 3. below), how long we store it (section 4. below), who has access to it (section 5. below) and what rights and other control mechanisms are available to you as a user (section 6. below).
3. What Data We Collect and Process3.1 Basic Account DataWhen setting up an Account, the Company will collect your email address and country of residence. You are also required to choose a user name and a password. The provision of this information is necessary to register a User Account. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.During setup of your account, the account is automatically assigned a number (the "ID") that is later used to reference your user account without directly exposing Personally-Identifying Information about you.
3.2 Transaction and Payment DataIn order to make a transaction online, you may need to provide payment data to the Company to enable the transaction. If you pay by credit card, you need to provide typical credit card information (name, address, credit card number, expiration date, and security code) to the Company, which the Company will process and transmit to the payment service provider of your choice to enable the transaction and perform anti-fraud checks. Likewise, the Company will receive data from your payment service provider for the same reasons.
3.3 Other Data You Explicitly SubmitWe will collect and process Personal Data whenever you explicitly provide it to us or send it as part of communication with others, e.g. in forums, chats, or when you provide feedback or other user-generated content. This data includes:(a) Information that you post, comment or follow in any of our Content and Services;(b) Information sent through chat;(c) Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase Content and Services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment merchant or, in case of physical goods, shipping providers;(d) Information you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests, and tournaments or responding to surveys, e.g. your contact details.
3.4 Your Use of the WebsitesWe collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the websites, Content, and Services offered by us. Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, and application usage data. Likewise, we will track your process across your websites and applications to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our services.
3.5 Your Use of Services and other SubscriptionsIn order to provide you with services, we need to collect, store and use various information about your activity in our Content and Services. "Content-Related Information" includes your ID, as well as information about your preferences, progress, time spent, as well as information about the device you are using, including what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
3.8 Content RecommendationsWe may process information collected under section 3 so that content, products and services shown on the pages and in update messages displayed when launching the service can be tailored to meet your needs and populated with relevant recommendations and offers. This is done to improve your customer experience.
Subject to your separate consent or where explicitly permitted under applicable laws on email marketing, the Company may send you marketing messages about products and services offered by the Company to your email address. In such a case we may also use your collected information to customise such marketing messages as well as collect information on whether you opened such messages and which links in their text you followed.
You can opt out or withdraw your consent to receive marketing emails at any time by either withdrawing the consent on the same page where you previously provided it or clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided in every marketing email. Notwithstanding any opt out of promotional or marketing emails by you, we reserve the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the user agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
3.9 Information Required to Detect ViolationsWe collect certain data that is required for our detection, investigation and prevention of fraud, cheating and other violations of the applicable laws ("Violations"). This data is used only for the purposes of detection, investigation, prevention and, where applicable, acting on of such Violations and stored only for the minimum amount of time needed for this purpose. If the data indicates that a Violation has occurred, we will further store the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims during the applicable statute of limitations or until a legal case related to it has been resolved. Please note that the specific data stored for this purpose may not be disclosed to you if the disclosure will compromise the mechanism through which we detect, investigate and prevent such Violations.
4. How We Store Data4.1 Period of StorageWe will store your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or — where the applicable law provides for longer storage and retention period — for the storage and retention period required by law. In particular, if you terminate your User Account, your Personal Data will be marked for deletion except to the degree legal requirements or other prevailing legitimate purposes dictate a longer storage. All your data and credits will be lost after deletion.
4.2 Deletion of DataIn cases where Personal Data cannot be completely deleted in order to ensure the consistency of the system, the user experience or the community, your information will be permanently anonymized. Please note that the Company is required to retain certain transactional data under statutory commercial and tax law for a period of up to ten (10) years.If you withdraw your consent on which a processing of your Personal Data, we will delete your Personal Data without undue delay to the extent that the collection and processing of the Personal Data was based on the withdrawn consent.If you exercise a right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, we will review your objection and delete your Personal Data that we processed for the purpose to which you objected without undue delay, unless another legal basis for processing and retaining this data exists or unless applicable law requires us to retain the data.
5. Who Has Access to Data5.1 The Company and its subsidiaries may share your Personal Data with each other and use it to the degree necessary to achieve the purposes listed in section 2 above. This includes our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only). In the event of a reorganization, sale or merger we may transfer Personal Data to the relevant or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
5.3 We may also share your information with our personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services); persons under a duty of confidentiality to us; or persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world.
5.4 In accordance with internet standards, we may also share certain information (including your IP address and the identification of content you wish to access) with our third party network providers that provide content delivery network services and server services in connection with us. Our content delivery network providers enable the delivery of digital content you have requested, by using a system of distributed servers that deliver the content to you, based on your geographic location.
5.6 The Company may release Personal Data to comply with court orders or laws and regulations that require us to disclose such information.
5.7 We make certain data related to your User Account available to other users. This information can be accessed by anyone by querying your ID. At a minimum, the public persona name you have chosen to represent you are accessible this way. The accessibility of any additional info about you can be controlled through your user profile page; data publicly available on your profile page can be accessed automatically. While we do not knowingly share Personally Identifying Information about you such as your real name or your email address, any information you share about yourself on your public profile can be accessed, including information that may make you identifiable.
5.8 The community includes message boards, forums and/or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with each other. When posting a message to a board, forum or chat area, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available online; therefore, you are doing so at your own risk; and that such information can be collected, correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties and these activities are beyond our control. If your Personal Data is posted on one of our community forums against your will, please use the reporting function and the help site to request its removal.
6. Your Rights and Control MechanismsYou have the right to:(a) check whether we hold personal data about you;(b) access any personal data we hold about you; (c) require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you;(d) request for the deletion of your personal data through the deletion of the user account.
7. ChildrenThe minimum age to create a User Account is 18. the Company will not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under this age. Insofar as certain countries apply a higher age of consent for the collection of Personal Data, the Company requires parental consent before a User Account can be created and Personal Data associated with it collected. The Company encourages parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online.
8. Contact InfoYou can contact the Company's data protection officer at the address below.While we review any request sent by mail, please be aware that to combat fraud, harassment and identity theft, the only way to access, rectify or delete your data is through logging in with your User Account at .moc.ecrofylla%40lagel
Attention: Privacy Officer